Thursday, August 12, 2010

Blogging

I was informed recently that my blog has been listed as one of the must-read blogs in the field of economics. While I don’t know much about how this ranking was done, it did boost my ego quite a bit and I thought I would post the link:

http://master-degree-online.com/top-100-graduate-blogs-by-university-personnel/

When I started blogging some time ago, I did not know how much I would enjoy it. While my schedule has become quite busy, particularly since taking on the role of director of the Financial Literacy Center, I am trying to keep up and write as much and as often as I can. Both the financial crisis and the financial reforms have offered a lot of material to reflect upon and to write about, so I am not short on topics, even though I write exclusively on subjects related to financial literacy.

But I am posting this short blog to thank my readers for their support and also to encourage them to continue reading. Have a good rest of the summer to all. I am getting ready to go to Italy, one of my favorite vacation places, and I will write more from there.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I have been reading (and enjoying) your blog since the beginning. My passion is in the arena of Financial Literacy (and it's relation to our young children). Your blog is very insightful, factual, and "intellectually enriching" enough for me to solidify many of my thoughts and activities. Congrats on your accolades, and keep up the good work.

Financial Planning said...

Well, you and your Blog deserves that. I am also a regular reader of your Blog, and I must say all your blog post are spreading awareness about Financial literature. Nice work done, kudos to you.

Term Papers said...

Blogs are usually maintained by an individual with regular entries of commentary, descriptions of events, or other material such as graphics or video.Most blogs are interactive, allowing visitors to leave comments and even message each other via widgets on the blogs and it is this interactivity that distinguishes them from other static websites.

Edward Jose said...

Hi,

I was going through your blog annalusardi.blogspot.com and
witnessed many a great features on finance with lots of information.

I have some quality financial websites on debt,
budgeting and bankruptcy with good PR, and very less OBL to maintain
its quality and we are open to the following linking ways with your
website:

1) 3 ways Link Exchange
2) Article Exchange
3) Banner exchange

It would be great to work with you. A bridge built between two
legitimate & reputable site would be beneficial for the visitors & as
well as for us.

Please let me know about your thoughts, and I am open to accept any kind of
suggestion from you.

Looking forward to your reply. Have a nice day!

Regards,
Edward Jose
edward.josse@gmail.com

Edward Jose said...

Hi,

I was going through your blog annalusardi.blogspot.com and
witnessed many a great features on finance with
lots of information.

I have some quality financial websites on debt,
budgeting and bankruptcy with good PR, and very less OBL to maintain
its quality and we are open to the following linking ways with your
website:

1) 3 ways Link Exchange
2) Article Exchange
3) Banner exchange

It would be great to work with you. A bridge built between two
legitimate & reputable site would be beneficial for the visitors & as
well as for us.

Please let me know about your thoughts, and I am open to accept any kind of
suggestion from you.

Looking forward to your reply. Have a nice day!

Regards
Edward

edward.josse@gmail.com

http://dkzody.wordpress.com said...

Your blog just came on my radar screen as I am doing research for a microfinance startup which has an education component to it. After reading many of your papers, which I found so easy to understand, I saw where you had a blog and decided to check it out, and in doing so find that it is something I will add to my blog roll. Your writing is excellent and your topics of utmost importance.